|Designation : Deputy Director(Indoor)
|Email Id : j dot dwivedi at gov dot in
Educational Qualification : B Sc., LL.B, LL.M in Criminal Law, Criminology and Forensics Science, Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights.
Experience : Practiced as an Advocate in Session Court from 1997 to 2008, dealt Criminal, Civil, Revenue, Matrimonial Cases and Claim Petitions, Selected as Assistant Director (Law) by Union Public Service Commison in 2008.
Visiting Faculty :
- Meghalaya Judical Academy
- Wildlife Crime Control Beauro
- Meghalaya Police Academy
- Taking Classes of Departmental Enquiry, Sexual Harassment of Women At work place, Right to Information, NDPS Act,Juvenile Justice Act,Human Trafficking, Criminal Procedure Code and other Law subject in Basic Course and In-Service Courses.
- Management of Training, Direct Trainer Skill Course and TDP qualified Trainer
- Director NEPA Commendation Certificate (Gold) in year 2022
- Director NEPA Commendation Certificate (Silver) in year 2015
Medal:- Union Home Minister Medal for Excellence in Police Training in year 2018-2019
Appreciation:- For publishing book 'Lecture on Cr.P.C.' by Director NEPA
- For Conducting ATA course on Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Operation by U S Embassy
Represented NEPA :-
- Regional Conference of Police Training Institutions organized RBVRR Telangana State Police Academy 2016
- Conference on Disaster Management MHA New Delhi, 2017
- As a member in syllabus development commitee of Sub-Inspectors and Dy.S.P., BPRD New Delhi
Published :- Book 'Lectures on Cr.P.C.' for Basic and In-Service Course Trainees
Course Completed :-
- 1. TOT on Juvenile Justice System
- 2. Course on Cyber Crime
- 3. Training Programme on International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights.
- 4. Workshop on Departmental Enquiry
- 5. Workshop on RTI
- 6. Course on Scientific Investigation of Criminal Cases
- 7. Workshop on Gender and Violence against Women
- 8. Workshop on Human Rights
- 9. Workshop on First Responder
- 10. Refresher workshop on Gender and Violence against women
- 11. Workshop on Human Rights and Refugee
- 12. Course "Justice in matters involving child victims" by UNICEF
- 13. Course on "Domestic Abuse"
- 14. Course on "Human Trafficking"
- 15. Cyber Crime Awarness Workshop
- 16. 15 Days online Certificate Course on RTI by DOPT
- 17. ATA 10817 Fraudulent Document Recognition Course
- 18. Management of Training (MOT) by DOPT under Trainer Development Programme
- 19. ATA10413 "Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Operation" Course
- 20. Workshop on Competencey Based Training
- 21. Regional Training Conference Workshop RBVRR Telengana State Police Academy 2016
- 22. Course on "Handling of Disciplinary proceeding and Cases of Sexual Harassment at Workplace"
- 23. Overseas Training Attachment with Singapore Police Force
- 24. Course on Cyber Laws from CBI Academy, Ghaziabad U.P.
- 25. Direct Trainer Skills (TDP) DOPT from HCMRIPA Jaipur Rajasthan
- 26. Attended conference on "Cyber Crime Targeting Children" Organized by NCPCR and BPRD New Delhi
- 27. Trainer Development Programme (TDP) on RTI conducted by ISTM, New Delhi
- 28. Stress Management Course
Course Conducted :-
- 1. Module on Departmental Enquiry
- 2. Intelligence Collection and Interrogation
- 3. Juvenile Justice System in India.
- 4. Crime against Women and Children
- 5. Right to Information
- 6. VIP Security Course