|Designation : Assistant Director(Lec)
|Email Id : p dot dimchuiliu at gov dot in
|Email Id : dimchuiliu at gmail dot com
|Mobile No : +91 8787619537
Educational Qualification :
- Completed PhD in Sociology.
- Completed M.A.(Sociology).
- B.A. (Sociology Honours) passed in 2006 from Lady Keane’s College (NEHU), Shillong, Meghalaya.
- 12th passed in 2003 from Sankar Dev College (MBOSE), Shillong, Meghalaya.
- 10th passed in 2001 from United Builder’s school (BOSEM) Tamenglong, Manipur.
- Director Commendation (Silver) on Republic Day, 2021
- Awarded the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy from the Department of Sociology, North Eastern Hill University in 2016
- Awarded Grade 'A' for PhD course work in 2012.
- Awarded Gold Medal for M.A. Sociology(North Eastern Hill University, Shillong).
- Awarded Prof. M N Karna Young Sociologist Prize.
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship by University Grant Commission.
- Cleared JRF/UGC (2011)
- Cleared NET Exam(2008).
- Customary land use pattern of the tribals in Manipur: A case study of the Zeliangrong community in Tamenglong district.IOSR Journal of humanities and social science (IOSR-JHSS), vol.1 (1). May-June 2013. (Published). ISSN-2279-0845.
- Rural development in Northeast India: With special reference to MGNREGA in Tamenglong district of Manipur. Yuhlung, Cheithou Charles & Jangamlung ,Richard (Edited). 2015. Northeast India Tribal Research Association: An Insider’s View. Regency Publication: Delhi.
Working Experience :
- Worked in Women's College Shillong as Lecturer in the Department of Sociology .
- Worked in NCERT ,Department of Educational Research and Policy Perspective as Junior Project Fellow.
- Worked in CIET, NCERT(Research Division),New Delhi, as Junior Project Fellow.
- Worked in Convergys, Gurgaon, New Delhi.
- Worked in Trinity Public School ,Tamenglong as Teacher.
Webinar Conducted :
- “Gender sensitization” for the police personnel from across the country from the Rank of SI to SP - 21st July 2020
- “Crime Against Women & Sexual Harassment at Work Place” for the police personnel from across the country from the Rank of SI to SP - 20st October 2020
- “Gender sensitization” for the police personnel from across the country from the Rank of SI to SP - 6st April 2021
Special Lectures delivered :
- Delivered a lecture on the topic, “Gender Sensitization, Crime/Atrocities Against Women & Children” on 12th Feb 2021, during the Five (5) Days Developing Specialist Investigator (DSI) Training Programme on ‘Station management’ sponsored by BPR&D, New Delhi, conducted at Police Training School, Meghalaya, Umran
- Delivered a talk on the Topic “Domestic Violence & Sexual Harassment at Work place” on 22nd March 2021, during the one (1) Day Symposium on “Women Safety” sponsored by BPR&D, New Delhi, conducted by Police Training School, Umran, Meghalaya in Collaboration with St. Anthony’s College, Shillong
- Attended TOT on “Gender Sensitive Policing”, Organized by Police Training School, Meghalaya Police in Collaboration with North East Network from 8th- 10th August 2018
- Attended the one-week Training Programme in Singapore on “Leadership & Management Strategies”, Organized by Singapore Police Co-operative Society (SPCS) Consultancy Pte Ltd. from 24th -28th September 2018
- Attended webinar on the theme “Women Safety and Sensitivity” held on 8th march 2021, Organized by BPR&D
- Attended Online Training Programme (Course) on “Public Procurement, E-Procurement, GEM” and “Noting & Drafting” organized by Central Academy for Police Training, Bhopal